News Anchor Faye D’Souza is the famous Indian journalist. She has worked as an anchor at the reputed TV news service Mirror Now, Times. Her show Urban Debate on Mirror Now is very well known.
Biography Of Faye D’ Souza
Faye D’souza was born on 8th October 1981 at Chikmagalur,Karnataka in a Roman Catholic Brahmin family .she has completed her schooling from Local School of Bangalore, Karnataka, India and her college from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore and Convergence Institute of Media, Management, and Information Technology Studies (COMMITS), Bengaluru. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, and a Master’s degree in Mass Communication.
|Full Name||Faye D’ Souza|
Height, Weight And Other Physical Appearances Of The Faye D’ Souza
|Weight (approx.)||58 kg|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
Career Of Faye D’ Souza
In 2003, she made her reporting debut at CNBC News -18. She worked at All India Radio ( AIR ), Bangalore, where she read the news before she made her debut. Her job at CNBC-TV18 began in 2003 after she earned her master’s degree.
In 2007, she joined the Times Now, where she hosted the show Investors Guide, which was a huge success and earned high profits. As a result, the show was ranked high on the TRP chart. Afterward, she hosted The Property Guide on ET NOW. On 3 September 2010, she married Sagar Gokhale. Radhika Apte was the focus of her shows focused on the issue of safety for women in society.
She was appointed as the Editor-in-chief of Channel after Times Network launched MagicBricks in 2015, which is a new channel on Times Network. Magicbrick was a real estate focused company.
Personal life of Faye D’ Souza
|Date of Birth||8 OCTOBER 1981, THURSDAY|
|Age (as in 2021)||39 YEARS|
|School(s)||Local school of Bangalore, Karnataka|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru • Bachelor of Journalism from Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru in 2001 • Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from COMMITS, Bengaluru in 2004|
|Caste/Sect||Roman Catholic Brahmin|
|Food Habit||Dal & Butter Chicken|
|Hobbies||Swimming & Travelling|
|Controversies||1. Faye once got a comment about her clothes while on a debate about equality. Maulana Yasoob Abbas stated that if Faye wants to be considered equal to men, she should wear underwear to work. Rather than retaliating, Faye calmly replied, “Maulana Ji, let me tell you. I am not afraid of you, and I most of all am not rattled by you.”. She went viral with her statement and the Maulana was criticized for it on social media. Faye’s poise and calm were praised.|
2. She attacked Ajith Singh of the Karni Sena during her debate on the Padmavati debate. Karni Sena chief Ajith Kumar had said that no one would be allowed to see Padmavati. When Faye heard this, she replied- “Who are you? Kisi ko zarurat nahi hai. Aapki aukaat hi kya hai kuch sikhane ki?”
3. On March 4, 2018, she tweeted the cover of Grihlakshmi Magazine. It featured a woman breastfeeding her child and the taboos that go along with it. Faye retweeted the pic and stated that airports have separate smoking sections but no breastfeeding areas. The website of Mumbai airport responded, “You can take care of your children in the childcare rooms at the airports”. Several users also replied that such facilities are available at all major Indian airports. She was criticized for not being aware of such basic facts while being the editor-in-chief of a news network.
Faye D’ Souza’s Relationships
Family of Faye D’ Souza
|Parents||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
Favourite Things Of Faye D’ Souza
|Food||Dal & Chicken Curry|
|Film||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Singer(s)||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Restaurant||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Beverage||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Dessert||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Perfume||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Sport||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Cricketer(s)||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Song||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Car(s)||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Outfit(s)||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Fashion Brand(s)||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Film Director||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
Style Quotient Of Faye D’ Souza
|Cars Collection||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Bikes Collection||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
|Assets/Properties||Unknown, Will be Update Soon.|
Social Media Accounts Of Faye D’ Souza
|Salary (approx.)||5 Lacs|
|Income (as in 2021)||60 Lacs INR per annum (Approx.)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||9 crores INR|
Some Interesting Facts About Faye D’ Souza
- Faye D’Souza is one of India’s most prominent journalists. Currently, she is the Editor-in-Chief of Mirror Now. Currently, she hosts a popular program on Mirror Now called Urban Debate.
- She loves dogs. She keeps a dog named Thor as a pet.
- Her interest was in hosting shows about women investors.
- She hosted three shows for ET Now. Investor’s Guide, Urban Debate, and Property Guide.
- Despite being transferred, her shows were popular with investors. Her shows continued at Mirror Now after she was dropped by Time Now.
- According to her, the entire ceremony expenses for her marriage ceremony were just 33 Indian rupees.
- She supports the LGBTQ community. As part of her efforts to dispel stereotypes about the LGBTQ community, she often attends Gay Pride Parades and invites members of the LGBTQ community to her shows.
FAQs About Faye D’ Souza