Park So-Dam is a Hollywood actress. Her latest film was Parasite that was released in 2020. Park So-Dam basically belongs to South Korea. She worked in many korean series and most of them are popular in korea.
Biography Of Park So-Dam
Park So-Dam was born on September 8, 1991 in South Korea. Her family name is park. Her Zodiac sign in Libra. She did her schooling from Jangsin Girl’s High School in Seoul, South Korea and did her Major in Acting from Korea National University of Arts, Seoul, South Korea.
|Full Name||Park So-dam (박소담)|
Height, Weight And Other Physical Appearances Of The Park So-Dam
|Body Measurements (approx.)||34-26-30|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Career Of Park So-Dam
When she was in high school, she watched the musical Grease and developed an interest in acting. While in university, Park so-dam started her career by turning to independent films after being rejected in around seventeen auditions. Known as a prolific performer in independent cinema, Park starred in the Korean Academy of Film Arts feature Ingtoogi: Battle of the Internet Trolls and the indie Steel Cold Winter, the latter of which drew notice when it premiered at the Busan International Film Festival. Park also took bit parts in mainstream titles Scarlet Innocence and The Royal Tailor.
Personal life of Park So-Dam
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1991 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||29 Years|
|School(s)||Jangsin Girl’s High School in Seoul, South Korea|
|College||Korea National University of Arts|
|Educational Qualification||Acting from Korea National University of Arts|
Park So-Dam’s Relationships
Family of Park So-Dam
|Siblings||3 (Name Not Known)|
Favourite Things Of Park So-Dam
|Food||Kimbap, Shrimp, Kimchi, Sundubu-jjigae, Ramyeon, Jajangmyeon|
|Actress||Kim Hye-soo, Charlize Theron|
Style Quotient Of Park So-Dam
Social Media Accounts Of Park So-Dam
|Income (as in 2020)||N/A|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 million|
Photo Gallery Of Park So-Dam
Some Interesting Facts About Park So-Dam
- Park So-dam is a South Korean actress who won the international acclaim for playing the role of ‘Kim Ki-jung’ in the 2019 film “Parasite.” She is considered as ‘The Jewel of Indie Films.’
- When she was in high school, she went to see the musical “Grease,” which influenced her to become an actress. Talking about it, she said,
When I was in high school, I went to see the musical Grease and thought the artists looked so happy, singing and sweating as they ran around the stage, That’s when I decided what I wanted to do. I thought, ‘I want a life as fun and happy as theirs,’ and began dreaming of acting.”
- When she was pursuing her graduation, she gave auditions for many films but faced rejections. According to So-dam, she almost auditioned for seventeen projects in a month.
- At the beginning of her career, she went through identity crisis and often questioned herself about her choices, and her aspirations. Talking about those time, So-dam said,
I was pondering a lot on what it was that I was good at, so instead of choosing my projects, I often ended up doing things here and there.
- She played small roles in the films, The Legacy (2014), Scarlet Innocence (2014), Suzi (2014), The Royal Tailor (2015) and was cast in the blockbuster hits, The Silenced (2015), Veteran (2015), The Throne (2015), The Priests (2015), Man of Will (2017), Ode to the Gose (2018), Parasite (2019), and Fukuoka ( 2019).
FAQs About Park So-Dam
No, She Doesn’t Smoke.
No, She Doesn’t Drink.
Park So-Dam (박소담).
29 Years As Of 2020.